• Changing the Grade of a Student

    To change the Grade of a student (promote/demote) you need to change the YOG (Year of Graduation). This is described in the Enrollment Management document provided to schools. Documents are currently (Sept 2015) available at www.isw-bc.ca > Learning Resources menu > click on MyEdBC General Resources.

  • Removing a Student from Elementary Courses

    To remove a student from elementary courses due to a section change shuffle (student moving to a different teacher for all their classes) for the student do either of the following. Option 1 School View > Student TT > Select the student > Schedule ST > Workspace sub side tab When in the Workspace SST there […]